Holiday Gift Guide 2015: Stocking Stuffers

This is the fourth and final installment of my Holiday Gift Guides 2015.  You can find my previous posts here, here and here  I hope you found these guides helpful when shopping for your loved ones this holiday season.



This guide is dedicated to my favorite part of gift giving - stocking stuffers!


Cord Taco I first heard about these when Tina posted about them on her blog.  I have plans to purchase this soon, but I just keep forgetting!

Gift cards I know this one sounds like a no-brainer, but I really think gift cards are a great idea as stocking stuffers.  It's fun to buy a bunch of $5 and $10 gift cards to your love ones' favorite coffee shop, restaurant, gas station or even nail salon.  Any extra help counts, especially right after the holidays!

Phone case I don't know about you, but I like to swap out my phone case from time to time.  Depending on my mood or the season, I like to choose a case that matches it.  I really like the idea of a personalized case like this one.


Travel board games  This probably could have gone in my Travel Nut post, too but I think it fits well in the stocking stuffer category.  Board games help pass the time during a flight or while you're waiting to board.  This, this and this are some fun options.

Coloring books Apparently, adult (and I don't mean 18+) coloring books are all the rage.  I guess it makes sense as I always enjoyed coloring as a child.  I am sure it helps relieve stress and is just plain fun!  Pair a coloring book with some colored pencils, or a pack of crayons - is the smell of crayons nostalgic for anyone else?

Toiletries  Another no-brainer, right?  I just remember toiletries being my favorite part of the stocking.  Every year, Santa would stuff my stocking with practical items such as deodorant or saline solution and I loved it.  These are items you need and are never really fun to buy, which I think makes them great stocking stuffers.  As I got older, Santa started adding lotions and perfumes from Victoria's Secret.  Does anyone else remember Tranquil Breezes?  I think items like these add a nice touch.


More Ideas

What are your favorite stocking stuffers?

Labels: