Holiday Gift Guide 2015: Fitness Finds

For many, today marks the official start of the holiday shopping season.  With that in mind, I have created four guides to help you find the perfect gifts for your friends and family: Fitness Finds, Travel Nut, Gourmet Finds and Stocking Stuffers.  I have personally used many of the items on these lists, and some I am merely lusting over.


First up is my gift guide for the fitness buff in your life.




Running Jacket I love, love, love this Heat En Route jacket from New Balance.  I've not actually worn it yet, but it is on my wish list.  I love the high neck and it's quite fashionable!


Gym Bag This slouchy tote by MPG is adorable.  It's not too bulky and is the right size to fit your workout gear.  This could definitely double as a carry on for travel.


Headphones I love my Yurbuds.  They're super comfy and come in a variety of colors.  I like how they come with assorted covers so you can find the right size to fit your ears.  Another great option is this wireless pair from Jaybird.  They're much more expensive than the Yurbuds, but I have heard many great things about them.


Bosu Ball This is a great gift for those who are looking to build out their home gym or just have a few great tools for at home workouts.  I bought mine a few months ago and it's been the best investment I've made besides my treadmill!


Fitness Equipment I absolutely love my NordicTrack treadmill and I am so happy I purchased it.  I have gotten my money's worth, especially last winter!  If you're buying for someone who has been on the fence about purchasing fitness equipment, maybe purchase a gift certificate to a local sporting goods or fitness equipment store so the recipient can pick out exactly what they want.  I know picking out a treadmill is similar to a car in that everyone has their own preference and it definitely isn't a one size fits all kind of gift.


More Ideas
What would you add to this list for your fitness-minded friends and family?


Disclaimer: I have included links to the items, but I am in no way affiliated with any of the brands.  None of these items are sponsored.  They are simply items I think would make excellent gifts.

Labels: