Meal Planning -- Week of 2/21

Happy Monday!  Did everyone have a great weekend?  I was outside as much as possible as we were having gorgeous spring-like weather in Boston.  I am a day late in getting my meal planning done, so let's get started!


Sunday: Out to dinner
Monday: Leftovers from last week - I highly recommend making Skinnytaste's chicken cordon bleu.  I plan on making this again soon and freeze half of them for a quick weeknight meal
Tuesday: Easy Crock Pot Chicken and Black Bean Taco Salad
Wednesday: Chicken fried "rice"
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Leftovers
Saturday: Out to dinner


As far as breakfast goes, I'll have egg sandwiches and oatmeal.  Lunch will be leftovers and snacks will be the usual - popcorn, hummus with veggies, fruit, yogurt.  Thanks to a hefty haul at Trader Joe's a couple of weeks ago, my freezer is stocked with meat, frozen fruit and veggies, so I won't have much to buy this week -- just some fresh fruits and veggies.


Now it's your turn.  What's on your menu this week?


*Edited to change Friday to leftovers and Saturday to out to dinner.  I forgot my trip to NYC was rescheduled for this weekend. Yay!

Labels: