What I'm Loving Lately IV

Good morning and HAPPY FRIDAY!  This has been a long week and I couldn't be happier it is Friday.  I have a fun filled weekend ahead of me and I am counting down the hours until I can officially call it the weekend.  It's been a while since I've created a What I'm Loving Lately post, so here you go!  Below you'll find a list of what makes me happy these days.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

You can find my previous What I'm Loving Lately posts here, here and here.


Polar Seltzer Winter 2015 Flavors I have proclaimed my love for seltzer on this blog on more than one occasion, but I am obsessed with the winter seltzer flavors from Polar.  The cranberry & clementine is my favorite.  I believe they brought this back from last year and I am so happy they did!  My next two favorites are the tart cherry & lime and the winter citrus & berry.  I am on my second case (contains all flavors except the cherry lime) and I am sure to pick up a few more before they stop producing them for the season.


Scarves This time of year has me grabbing for a scarf more often than not.  With the cooler temps, a scarf is a nice way to add some warmth as well as color to your outfit.  I'm loving this one and this one.  The only problem with scarves is I usually wear them the same way.  Below is a helpful video on ways to tie a scarf.




Dark Nail Polish  With the cooler temps, I am definitely drawn toward the darker, richer polish colors.  Deep burgundies and browns are my favorite.  I'm wearing OPI's Every Month is Oktoberfest right now and I love it.  It has the perfect amount of shimmer.


Zen Monkey Juicy Oats  I'm not loving the (juicy) name, but I do love these oats.  They are a quick grab 'n go option for breakfast or a snack.  They are basically overnight oats, which I don't always remember to make until it's too late... like packing my lunch in the morning kind of late!  The oats are mixed with Greek yogurt and fruit.  I've had only the apple cinnamon flavor, but they also come in strawberry, blueberry, pineapple coconut and peach.  Bonus?  They're on sale at Whole Foods this week!


Summer-like Temps  I don't think there is a better place to experience autumn than New England.  Temps right now are in the upper 50s.  The day started out overcast, but the sun is shining brightly and I'm itching to get outside and enjoy the gorgeous weather while I can!

How about you?  What are you loving lately?

Labels: