What I'm Loving Lately

Well, it looks like I've jumped on the blogger bandwagon with a blog post all about things that I am currently loving.  After reading many awesome fitness-related blogs, such as Christina's, I decided I'd publish my own version of What I'm Loving Lately.  I'll try to post on a quarterly basis, but if I find some items that I must share, I'll be sure to do so as soon as I can!

Essie's 5th Avenue Nail Polish
I love how bright this color is, which is perfect for the cold winter months.  It's a nice, bright reddish-orange and looks great on shorter nails.  I can always find my hands in a snow storm!  :)  It's been my go to color for the past few manicures and pedicures!



J Crew's Emmett Boots
I originally bought these boots in tan back in the fall.  When I saw the black ones were on sale, I snatched up a pair!  They are so comfy and I've worn them with jeans, dresses, and skirts.  I love how they have an exposed zipper in the back.  I love J Crew boots because they are high-quality and many of the styles come in extended-calf versions.  Finding tall boots has always been an issue for me because of my calf size (not to mention my left calf is 1" larger than my right!).  I have boots from J Crew that are over five years old and are still in great shape.  They are definitely an investment, and well worth the money.



Kate Spade Totes
I am new to the Kate Spade arena and am kicking myself for not shopping her line sooner!  I stumbled upon these two bags and immediately had to buy them!  I found the tequila one online and on sale!  It's a great tote and I've been using it every day since it was delivered.  It fits my lunch, shoes, an umbrella, and my purse.  One bag > juggling many bags!  The saw the cake one a few months ago, and I couldn't stop thinking about it.  I had to return some items at the local outlets, so I decided to pop into Kate Spade.  The cake tote was the first thing I saw when I walked into the store.  The best part?  It was nearly 70% off the retail price.  You gotta love a President's Day sale!



Kate Spade Mittens
Did I drink the Kate Spade Kool-Aid?  I saw these mittens online and when I found them at the outlet for 60% off of retail, I had to get them!  They're warm and so cute!



New (to me) Chobani Flavors
Since this is a fitness and food related blog, I figured I should let you know one of my favorite eats these days.  I picked up the key lime and coconut flavors last week and immediately fell in love.  They take me to a tropical place during these cold months!  I have been eating them for breakfast with some fruit on the side, but I bet they would be great as the base of a smoothie - You could top the smoothie with the mix-ins.  Yum!


How about you?  What are you loving lately?

Labels: , ,