What I'm Loving Lately VIII

TGIF!  How are you all doing this fine Friday?  The sun is shining, which is a great change of pace since we had snow (!!!) on Monday and yesterday was a rainy mess.  Springtime in New England is just the best!  :)  I'm off to workout then run some errands, so I'll leave you with the latest installment of What I'm Loving Lately.  Have a great weekend!

You can find a roundup my previous What I'm Loving Lately posts here.

Everyday Luxe Peony Gardens Candle


This soy blend candle has quickly become a favorite of mine (I think it's tied with my beloved macaron candle).  With three wicks, this lightly scented candle burns evenly and gives off a scent that is perfect for this time of year.  I don't normally care for floral scents, but peonies are one of my favorite flowers, so I thought I'd give this candle a try.  I have only been able to find this brand in TJX stores (mostly HomeGoods) and they are reasonably priced (less than $10).  If you're looking to try a new candle, I definitely recommend this one.

OPI's I'm Gown for Anything


After months of darker polish colors, I opted to go with this pastel purple when I had my nails done yesterday.  It's part of the Alice Through the Looking Glass collection and I love it!  I normally go with red this time of year before transitioning to pastels (then brights!) for the spring, but I couldn't resist this pretty color.

Citrus & Avocado Salad from b.good


I enjoyed this salad last week -- I omitted the fennel and added grilled chicken.  I adore grapefruit and this salad was a delicious balance of tart, creamy (from the avocado) and tangy (from the goat cheese).  I am looking forward to my next trip to b.good so I can have this salad... with a side of baked sweet potato fries, of course!

Empire

After months of being on hiatus, Empire is finally back on the air!  It is absolutely a guilty pleasure and I love it!!!  It may just be the cheesiest, but it's an hour a week where I can be completely mindless.  #whatwouldcookiedo

My Bedroom

While my bedroom redo isn't 100% done, I am really loving how it's coming together.  The decor in my bedroom has been in limbo for a few years, but I am almost done.  I wanted to create a luxurious hotel-like feel with a fairly neutral color palette.  I went with grey as my primary color and am using white, black and pink to accent.  I'm enjoying having my coffee in bed on the weekends vs. sitting on the sofa in the living room.  My goal was to be able to enjoy my bedroom during the day, and not just while sleeping -- mission accomplished!  Once I am completely finished, I will definitely share photos of the final look.  Until then, here's a sneak peek.




Now it's your turn.  What have you been loving lately?

Labels: