Hello and happy Tuesday! Who is celebrating Fat Tuesday today? I'll whip up a peanut butter cup smoothie later today and pretend I'm joining in on the Mardi Gras festivities!
- I've been eyeing this makeup bag for a while and it's now available via the Kate Spade surprise sale at a really steep discount
- It's that in between season for candles and I can't decide on a scent. I have been thinking about this, this or this from Bath & Body Works
- I've been looking for some smoothie inspiration and I came across this PB&J smoothie from Cabot. I've made them in the past, but this just reminded me how good they are. I think I'll try this with raspberries
- This zucchini noodles dish. I'm really just in it for the cream sauce, breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese!
- What is everyone watching? I watch the lamest shows and I know there are so many I could start watching. I am just waiting for Quantico and Empire to start back up for the rest of the season. Help me fill the void!
Labels: Tuesday Things