Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie Recipe

My love for smoothies is still going strong!  I whipped up this peanut butter cup smoothie the other day for an afternoon snack.  After lunch, I was craving something sweet, but not too sugary -- It sure hit the spot!  Since this was a snack, I made the smoothie using Tru-nut as I wanted the peanut butter flavor, but not all the calories.  If I was making this for breakfast, I would certainly use real peanut butter.  If you make this, let me know how you like it!




Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie
Serves: 1


1 cup unsweetened coconut milk (or milk of your choice)
1 medium banana, frozen (if not frozen, add a large handful of ice)
2 T cocoa powder
2 T Tru-nut or peanut butter
2 scoops Tera's Whey unflavored protein powder


Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until well combined.


Enjoy!

Labels: , ,