Meal Planning - Week of 2/14

Good morning and Happy Valentine's Day!  How's your weekend so far?  Anything fun planned for the day?  My trip to NYC was rescheduled, so I'm enjoying a hot cup of coffee in my living room while trying to keep warm. It's crazy cold out there today, so please be safe if you venture outdoors!

After browsing some of my favorite blogs for inspiration, here's what I've decided to make for this week:

Sunday: Leftover shrimp fried "rice"
Monday: Steak & cheese sandwiches with caramelized onions; roasted cauliflower and broccoli
Tuesday: Baked chicken nuggets with roasted butternut squash
Wednesday: Leftovers
Thursday: Skinny chicken cordon bleu with leftover roasted veggies
Friday: Leftovers
Saturday: Leftovers

Breakfasts will be either oatmeal or egg sandwiches with fruit.  Lunch will be leftovers and possibly a salad or two.  Snacks will be smoothies, yogurts, string cheese, nuts, fruit, hummus and veggies.

Thanks to last week's huge shopping trip and one small one on Thursday, I don't have much I need to buy.

Shopping List:
Rolls
Reduced fat Swiss cheese
Deli ham
Canadian bacon
English muffins
Bananas
Apples
Oranges
Sage

What's on your menu for the week?

Labels: