What I'm Loving Lately VI

Good morning and HAPPY FRIDAY!  This has been a long week (even with the Monday holiday!) and I couldn't be happier it is Friday.  I have a fun filled weekend ahead of me and I am counting down the hours until I can officially call it the weekend.  It's been a while since I've created a What I'm Loving Lately post, so here you go!  Below you'll find a list of what makes me happy these days.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
 
You can find a roundup my previous What I'm Loving Lately posts here.

Orangetheory Fitness
I've mentioned Orangetheory Fitness (OT) on here a couple times, and I decided it's one thing I'm definitely loving lately. For those of you who don't know what OT is, here's a description from the company's website:
"Get ready for the most effective workout you have ever experienced. The intensity is based on your heart rate, so Orangetheory Fitness is for anyone - whether you are new to fitness or a professional athlete. Each class is different, and every session is energetic. The results? More energy, visible toning and extra calorie burn. We call it the "Orange Effect," and it is the x-factor to a totally new you."
I have only taken a handful of classes, but that calorie burn is real.  I have burned between 500-600 calories per session.  Last week, I took a class Friday night, then first thing Saturday morning and I was hungry for days!  Ha.  I love how varied the workouts are and I am trying all kinds of new floor exercises which incorporate things like TRX and a Bosu ball.  I highly recommend you try this if you have a studio near you!


Smoothies
Smoothies are another thing I've professed my love for on the blog, but they seem to be making a comeback - even in these bitter New England temps!  Now that I have started Weight Watchers, smoothies are a great, low point snack or breakfast.  Since most fruits and veggies are 0 points, I can pack all kinds of nutrients and flavors into one glass.  My favorite combo lately is unsweetened coconut milk, bananas, raspberries, pineapple, mango, kale and plain, unsweetened protein powder.  So good!


Snow
I know, I know!  Many of you may think I'm crazy, especially after Snowpocalypse 2016.  But, I do love snow.  Of course, I don't have to drive to work and I have the option to work from home when the weather is bad, so I may be biased.  However, I do love the snow.  We've gotten some snow so far this winter - the nice, fluffy kind!  We may or may not be getting a storm this weekend



New Balance Heat Hoodie
You all know my love for all things New Balance and this hoodie from the brand is no different!  I have this in black and wore it a few weeks ago on a 3.5 mile run -- it was perfect!  The temps were in the 30s, so I paired this with a long sleeve base layer along with wind-blocking tights and I was comfortable the entire run.  I love the length - it hits me mid-hips, and it stays in place while running.  The sleeve length is also great.  At 5'10", I appreciate the extra length!




Flannel Sheets
With the colder temps finally settling in, I have greatly enjoyed my warm and cozy flannel sheets. Between my down comforter and my flannel sheets, I am as snug as a bug in a rug.  It does make it difficult to get up in the morning, but they really are cozy!

source: Zulily


What about you?  What are you loving lately?



Labels: ,