Wednesday

I can't believe it's already Wednesday night!  I've had a pretty uneventful week, but I'm okay with that!
Let's just quickly back up to last night, shall we?  I had such a good dinner!  I seared some delicious scallops I bought at Wegmans.  I sauteed onions, summer squash, zucchini, and tomatoes in a bit of coconut oil.  I decided last minute to add in the leftover corn salad and it was the best decision I've made in a long time!  I served the scallops on top of the impromptu succotash and I was in heaven!
This morning was filled with boring things like cleaning and organizing.  Then I headed to the park for a run.  Well, it was more like a walk/run.  Since my back is not 100% better, I decided it would best to walk with some running thrown in.  I ended up getting in a bit over an hour of exercise and, thanks to a couple of hills, I was a sweaty mess!  I stayed at the park and stretched for about 30 minutes.  I wanted to be sure I soaked up the sun before the rain returns.
That's about it.  Now I'm sitting here chatting with you fine people!  How has your week been so far?  I'm off to make dinner.  Have a good night!

Labels: , , , , ,