Grilled Corn and Tomato Salad

Hi.  Happy Tuesday!  I'm just dropping in with a delicious recipe that I had to share.  I made this salad last night for dinner and served it with grilled swordfish, but I think it would be equally delicious with chicken or steak.  This light, flavorful salad just screams summer, don't you think?

Grilled Corn and Tomato Salad
Serves: 2-3

3 ears sweet corn, grilled and removed from the cob (you can steam it instead.  Also, defrosted frozen corn will work too)
3/4 pint grape tomatoes, sliced lengthwise
1 T olive oil
1 lime, juiced
1/2 jalapeno, diced
Handful cilantro, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste

Add all ingredients to a bowl and combine.  I used only 1/2 a lime, but use as much as you'd like.  I made the salad about two hours before eating it as I wanted the flavors to really develop, but I am sure this will be delicious if you serve it right away.

Labels: , , , , , ,