PMC Ribbons - 2014

 
I know I'm recycling an old fundraising idea, but I thought I'd try again!
 

As I've mentioned a few times over the past couple of months, I will be raising money for the Jimmy Fund by riding the PMC this August. 



 

For your donation of $5, I will wear a ribbon on my jersey in honor or in memory of anyone you know affected by cancer. Just visit my fundraising page and make a $5 donation for each ribbon you'd like. If you'd like more than one ribbon, you can make one donation - For example, if you would like three ribbons, you can make one donation of $15.
 
 
There are a couple of ways to let me know who the ribbon(s) is in honor or memory of: 
 
  1. You can make a note in the Optional Note(s)/Note to Rider section of the donation page
  2. You can email me at catiechacha@gmail.com with the name(s)
 
Remember that 100% of the proceeds benefit the Jimmy Fund and their efforts to find a cure for cancer. All donations are tax-deductible too! Don't forget to find out if your employer matches because that means your donation could be doubled. Also, if you have Donor Advised Funds and not sure how to allocate them, the Jimmy Fund is a great choice.

 
Thanks for all who have donated and keep an eye out for my second online bake sale where I will donate homemade treats to raise even more money for the PMC!

Labels: , , , ,