Pan-Mass Challenge 2014



Happy Friday!  Just a quick post to let you know that I've signed up for the PMC again this year.  Last year, I volunteered on Saturday, and rode 60 miles on Sunday.  However, this year I've committed to riding the two day, 192 mile route.  I'm both nervous and excited as I've never ridden that many miles at once!

You can read more about the PMC and their amazing efforts to raise money and awareness to help find a cure for cancer.  100% of the proceeds benefit the Jimmy Fund.  I'm proud to be riding again this year, and I hope that you will consider making a donation to support this cause.  Please keep an eye out for future posts about fun ways to donate (online bake sale, what?)!

Click here to make a donation.

Thanks in advance for any donation you're able to make.  Every penny counts!  :)




Labels: ,