What's in My J. Crew Factory Outlet Shopping Bag

Hi there! Happy Friday! Since the weather here has been cool and rainy all week (I think March and May were switched!), I have been dreaming of warmer weather.  I've also been thinking about adding a few new spring pieces to my wardrobe.  Coincidentally, J.Crew Factory online is currently having a sale -- up to 60% off everything, plus an additional 20% off with the purchase of three or more items (code: THISISNICE exp. 5/9). This is the perfect time to refresh your wardrobe for the upcoming warmer months... If they ever get here!

I started a new job this month, so I've already purchased a few items, including this dress. Since there's a sale going on now, I figured I'd pick up a few more items. Some items are not really for work, but definitely adorable pieces I'd like to add to my wardrobe.

Embroidered peasant top



I love the color combination of aqua and navy and I think this will pair nicely with some white jeans.  I imagine I'll get a lot of use out of this top running errands on the weekends or meeting a friend for lunch.

Printed voile popover shirt



This is a fun shirt -- It is nice and bright with an adorable orange print!  I don't have much in my wardrobe in this color, so I think it will be a nice addition.  I own this style shirt in another print, and it's quite comfy!

Pineapple collector tank top



This definitely isn't a piece for work, but I think it's perfect for the warm weather. Truth be told, I may get it to wear while working out!

Crystal centerpiece necklace



I am always looking to add new pieces to my jewelry collection and I think this will fit in perfectly.  The color is a nice rose gold and it's neutral enough for me to wear with many outfits.

Layered gemstone necklace


Another pretty piece in a color I don't believe I own.  The green adds a nice pop of color for the spring. I have a few tops that will go well with this necklace.

Now it's your turn -- What fun items are you looking to add to your wardrobe for the warmer months?

I am in no way affiliated with J. Crew nor am I receiving payment for this post. I simply wanted to share some great deals with my readers!

Labels: , ,