Spring Recipe Roundup

While it isn't officially Spring for another 10 days, I am already looking up new recipes to incorporate seasonal veggies, such as peas and asparagus, into my weekly meal planning.  Here are a few that have caught my eye!


Linguine with Sautéed Scallops and Peas


 

Scallops are probably my favorite seafood and I am always looking for different ways to enjoy them.  This dish looks like a tasty and simply meal to throw together on any weeknight, yet special enough to serve for a dinner party.


Asparagus, Egg and Bacon Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette



This salad looks like a fun twist on a spinach salad, which is one of my favorites.  I'm looking forward to making this salad, as I think it will pair nicely with both chicken and seafood.  I think this would make a great side dish for Easter, too!


Asparagus and Soft Eggs on Toast



Not that I don't love avocado toast, but sometimes I just need a change.  This looks like a delicious alternative to the old standby and would make a great brunch dish, too.


Halibut with Sugar Snap Pea Salad



Halibut is a super mild fish and can take on a variety of flavors.  A crisp, citrusy salad sounds like a great way to jazz up an otherwise boring fish.



Do you have any favorite springtime recipes?


Labels: , ,