Meal Planning -- Week of 3/6

Here we are again - Sunday night!  Did you all have a great weekend?  Mine was pretty busy, but I was still able to get in some much needed relaxation.  Sundays around here usually mean meal planning and prep.  However, since I was busy all day today, I didn't have time to go grocery shopping, let alone prep.  Therefore, my menu this week will include quick meals which require little to no prep.  And leftovers -- Lots of leftovers!

Sunday: No dinner as I attended a late afternoon birthday party
Monday: Chicken sausage, baked sweet potatoes and roasted broccoli
Tuesday: Frittata using leftovers from Monday
Wednesday: Sauteed garlic shrimp with burst cherry tomatoes served over cauliflower mash
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Skinnytaste's chicken with roasted tomato and red onion
Saturday: Either out to dinner or leftovers

Breakfasts will likely be egg sandwiches, smoothies or oatmeal.  Lunches will be leftovers and snacks will be the usual hummus with veggies, fruit and popcorn.

Shopping list:

Cherry tomatoes
Red onion
Basil
Eggs
Liquid egg whites
Chicken breasts

I have all the other ingredients in my pantry, freezer and fridge, so my grocery list this week is short!

What's on your menu this week?

Labels: