Recipes I've Been Bookmarking

Happy Thursday!  I hope you're all having a great week.  I have been a little quiet over here as I've been fighting a cold and am finally feeling myself again.

Since I have gotten into the habit of meal planning, I have been finding and bookmarking a ridiculous amount ton of recipes to try.  I normally don't use recipes as I like to create my own, but I am always up for a little inspiration.  Here is what I've been bookmarking lately - I can't wait to try them all!



Buffalo Chicken Meatballs Yes, my love for all things buffalo flavored is still going strong!  These would make a great appetizer or even a main dish




Orange Jicama Salad Citrus season is in full swing, so this would be a great time to make this refreshing salad.  I do love me some jicama!




Whole Roasted Cauliflower This is more a method than a recipe, but I am intrigued by roasting an entire head of cauliflower and cutting it into "steaks"


Butternut and Black Bean Burgers I have been on the hunt for the best homemade black bean burger for years.  While I think I have found one I love, I can't wait to try this as it has butternut squash as well as beans




Perfectly Pink Angel Food Cake You know I couldn't leave out a dessert recipe.  I love angel food cake and this one looks like it would be perfect for Easter!




Are you like me when it comes to bookmarking a ton of recipes but rarely get around to trying them?  What recipes have you been bookmarking?

Labels: