Meal Planning -- Week of 2/28

Good morning - I hope you all had a great weekend!  I had a whirlwind of a trip to NYC with some of my girlfriends.  I had a great time, but I am exhausted!  On the drive home, I thought about what I was going to make for dinner this week and I couldn't come up with anything new or interesting.  So, this week I will be sticking with old standbys.  Boring, but they are tried and true favorites.  I am also only cooking twice this week, which makes things much easier and less stressful!


Sunday: I cheated and decided to pick up a few things from Wegman's hot bar instead of making dinner.  I know, I know... but after my weekend away, I was too tired to cook!
Monday: Skinnytaste's lasagna soup
Tuesday: pork roast with roasted veggies
Wednesday: leftovers
Thursday: leftovers
Friday: either out to dinner or leftovers


Breakfasts will be eggs or oatmeal.  As usual, snacks will be fruit, cheese sticks, popcorn and veggies with hummus.


What are you making this week?

Labels: