Hi there! The hardest part of the week is over - Monday! I hope you all are having a great start to your week. We are having some beautiful weather here in Boston (sunny and 40s!) and work is going well, so I can't complain! Here are a few random thoughts to help get you through your day.
- This recipe from How Sweet It Is - Sweet potatoes? Brussels sprouts? Chipotles? Yes please! I can't wait to try this soon (minus the red peppers, of course).
- Watching this trailer for Fuller House makes me happy. I cannot wait until the series starts next month. It will take so. much. restraint to not binge watch them all in one day!
- I went swimming Sunday morning. It had been a while since I'd been swimming and I'd forgotten how much I enjoy it. I swam 20 leisurely laps (40 pool lengths) and it was so relaxing. It could just be that the pool was super quiet and really, really warm, but I sure have missed swimming. Maybe I should make this my Sunday morning workout.
- These squat variations from Women's Magazine. I'm always looking for ways to mix things up when it comes to workouts.
- Since starting Weight Watchers, I've been consuming a ridiculous amount of bananas -- like, at least two a day! I don't even really like bananas that much, but they're a quick on the go snack and just a no brainer, I guess. Also? I can't get enough ruby red grapefruit. I am going to the store tonight just to buy more!
- I have some general fitness goals for this year, but I think I need something more concrete. Yes, working toward getting healthier and stronger is a great goal, but I need a goal race or something, but can't figure out yet what I want. What are your fitness goals? Heeeellllppp!
Labels: Tuesday Things