New Circuit Workout

Happy New Year's Eve, friends!  I hope you have a fun, safe evening and are ready for a happy, healthy 2016!  I wanted to get in one last sweat session of the year, and wasn't in the mood for just a run.  So, I dusted off the old weights and decided to do a circuit workout!  It made the time go by quickly and I was a hot mess at the end.

This workout mixes cardio with varied strength exercises in between.  I decided to run for the cardio portion, but if that isn't your thing, you could walk, use the rowing machine or even the elliptical.  I pushed my pace a bit since each cardio interval is only 1/2 a mile.  By the last running interval, I felt like my legs might fall off!  I hope you enjoy this workout as much as I did.  Please see the links at the end of the post which show you the proper way to perform each exercise.



Goblet Squat with Kettlebell
Bicep Curls
Dumbbell Shoulder Press
Tricep Dumbbell Extensions
Bent Over Rows
Deadlifts
Bicycle Crunches

Disclaimer: I am in no way a fitness professional.  Please consult your physician before beginning any fitness routine.

Labels: , ,