Snow Day!

Happy Tuesday!  For those of you in the Northeast, I hope you're all staying safe and warm during the blizzard.  Since the train and roads were shut down for the day, I ended up working from home.  A random Tuesday where I don't have to get out of my PJs?  Sign me up!  I am bummed I couldn't play outside like we did as kids on snow days, but I was still happy!
source
After working for about seven hours, it was definitely time for a break.  I hopped on the treadmill (so grateful I have one on days like this!) and got in 4.5 miles - 3.5 running and 1 walking at an incline.  It felt good to get in a midday sweat session!

Sadly, the roads and public transit will be open tomorrow, so that means I will be heading into the office.  I'm just going to relax for the rest of my night and enjoy what's left of the snow day.  I won't even think about the two + feet of snow covering my car until this weekend!

Hope you have a great night!

Labels: , ,