Oh Hey!

Has it really been two months since I've posted?  Yikes! Truth be told, I've thought about posting quite a few times, but I just didn't have the words. I *hope* to get back to blogging regularly because I know y'all miss me!  Also, I start another round of half marathon training this weekend and I think blogging regularly will help keep me on track.

Just a few quick updates from the past two months:

1. I rode the PMC the first weekend in August. It was the hardest thing I've had to physically do, yet it was the most rewarding!  Saturday was cold and rainy all day - it poured at times.  I even got a touch of hypothermia!  Sunday's weather was, thankfully much nicer.


2. I participated in my first swim race. I decided to swim the half mile race to get a feel for an open water swim with others and to prepare for my triathlon. I had no expectations other than finishing, and I ended up placing 2nd (there were five of us, even though there are only two in the photo) in my age group!


3. I spent a long weekend with my family up at Lake Winnipesaukee.  The weather was less than ideal, but with views like this, I can't complain!


4. I completed my first triathlon last weekend. I didn't break any records, but I finished in less time than I had hoped. That's a win in my book!


What have you been up to?  Have you been enjoying your summer?  Speaking of which, I can't believe Labor Day is next weekend!  See you soon!

Labels: , , , ,