(Already) Monday

Happy Monday!  This weekend flew for me - How about you?  We are finally having beautiful spring weather here in Boston!  I was hoping to get out and enjoy some outdoor activities, but due to some commitments, I could only squeeze in an indoor workout.  

Saturday morning, I woke up bright and early (6:45!) so I could enjoy a cup of coffee before getting started on my day.  I was headed to my godson's First Communion, but had to get lots of things done before leaving at 10:30.  In between all of my chores, I was able to squeeze in a 30 minute treadmill run.  I suppose it was better than nothing!  After my run, I quickly got ready and hopped in my car to the church.  It was a gorgeous spring day and I enjoyed spending some time with my family.


Since I didn't get home until almost 11:00 Saturday night (yes, I'm old and think that's late!), I slept in Sunday morning.  I had plans to help a friend a pack, so I wanted to get in as much sun as possible since I knew I'd be inside for a good portion of the day.  While waiting for my friend to arrive, I sat outside to enjoy a cup of coffee and read the latest version of the New York Road Runners magazine.  We were gone most of the day, so I'm glad I was able to soak up the sun before the rain arrived!  The rest of my day was spent straightening up my apartment and taking stock of my my fridge and freezer.  I have a very long grocery list and am actually pretty excited to head to the new Wegmans tomorrow night to do my shopping!

Hope you all have a great Monday and are enjoying some beautiful weather!

Oh!  I can't leave without saying Happy Cinco de Mayo!  I may have to whip up a margarita tonight to celebrate.  Take a look at one of my favorite margarita recipes.

Labels: , , , ,