Change of Gears

Hi.  How are you this snowy December afternoon?  I realize I haven't posted in over a month.  Honestly, I've been in a bit of a funk.  I haven't been in the mood to do much of anything lately, but I think things are starting to change.

The past two weeks, I've woken up at 5:00 am to take a spin class.  This is completely out of character for me since I am not a morning person, let alone a morning exerciser!  Both Fridays, I had plans after work and I knew I wanted to get in some sort of activity.  Luckily, my new gym is less than a mile away which makes it a tad easier to get out of bed.

Eventually, I would like to add in a second morning workout, and my goal is to eventually become a morning exerciser.  Work gets hectic and has many times caused me to miss my workouts.  While I generally feel tired on the days I exercise in the morning, I think my body will adjust and my hope is morning exercise will become a habit.

What about you?  Are you a morning or evening exerciser?  Are you lucky enough to be able to workout midday?


Labels: , ,