Springtime in Boston

Hi!  It's definitely springtime in Boston!  The past two days were beautiful with warm-ish temps, but today it's cool and rainy.  Tomorrow even has some sleet in the forecast!  But, just wait a few days and it will be back in the 70s!

I snuck in a quick bike ride yesterday before it became too windy.  I headed over to Millennium Park since I'm not yet comfortable venturing out on the road and rode for about 30 minutes.  It was a nice ride with some hills and I learned that I have a long way to go before I can build up to 50 miles!


I'm about to get on the treadmill for an incline walk then some upper body weights.  I had an acupuncture session yesterday and want to take it easy with some low impact exercise as my lower back is still pretty tight.  Later today I'm headed to a PMC volunteer meeting.  I will be volunteering at the Command Center the day before my ride and I'm excited to learn about my responsibilities for the day!  Enjoy your Thursday!

PS - If you haven't already, please visit my site and make a tax-deductible donation to support the PMC!  :)  100% of the proceeds benefit the Jimmy Fund.

Labels: , ,