Quick Lunchtime Run

TGIF!  How was your week?  I don't know about you, but I feel like this week has gone by too slowly.  Isn't that always the case with a short week?  Next week will be short too as I'm headed to Disney on Thursday to run the Disney Marathon!  Yikes!

Today has been a busy day and since I'm working from home, I decided to take advantage and go for a short run during lunch.  I wore my new Nike capris during my workout and I must report that I love them!  They stayed in place at the waist as well as on my legs.  I have a few pairs of capris that tend to inch up to my knees when I run.  These stayed perfectly in place and I think I'll wear them for the marathon.  My favorite part about these pants (other than the perfect pocket on the waistband) is that they're made from recycled bottles!  They stayed nice and dry, although I was a sweaty pig after my run!

What do you have planned for this weekend?  Anything fun?


***Update: So far, I have completed seven miles out of my 1,000 mile goal.  Good thing I have 51 weeks to go!  :)

Labels: , ,