New Year, New Workout Gear

I don't know about you, but having new workout gear to start off the year seems to help me stay on track.  There's just something about wearing new workout clothes that gets me excited to sweat!

I ventured over to the nearest TJ Maxx and Marshall's yesterday afternoon and scored some awesome deals!  Had I paid full price, my great finds would have totaled over $200...  Yikes!  I paid around $100 for two pairs of Nike capris, one pair of Under Armour cold gear tights, a Saucony headband and hat, and a Camelback water bottle.

I'll write reviews of the pieces after wearing them a few times, but until then, I've linked to the items.  The only ones I couldn't find were the Nike capris, but I've provided a link to a pair that is similar.  I bought a pair of black and a pair of heathered purple.  I can say that I tried on the capris and the length is a tad longer than others, which I love!  I will test them out soon enough and hope they stay in place during a run!  I can, however comment on the Under Armour tights as I picked up a pair in black about six weeks ago.  I've worn them twice on rather cool days and they've kept me super warm because of the fleece lining.

Under Armour Compression Tights Orig. $69.99 Paid $34.99


Nike Tight Fit Capris (similar)  Orig. $40 and $65 Paid $19.99 and 29.99
Saucony Headband Orig. $15 Paid $5.99

Saucony Hat Orig. $22 Paid $7.99


Camelback Water Bottle Orig. ? Paid $7.99

I hope you're enjoying the new year!  Do you tend to buy new workout gear to inspire you to stay on track?  Any great deals?



Labels: , ,