Triple Threat Thursday

I can't believe it's already Thursday!  I had grand plans this week to clean my guest room and run lots of miles and lift heavy weights, but somehow the week got away from me.  Oh, and I opted for laziness.  TODAY, I will get out for a run.  It's sunny and will be in the 70s so I must get out there and enjoy the nice weather before next week's rain.

Here we go with Triple Threat Thursday!

1. New (to me) products.


I picked up a few new to me products that I stumbled upon over the past week.  I had seen a coconut almond milk blend a few weeks ago at the grocery store and decided to pass on buying it.  But, when I saw my Valentine, Jordan had bought it, I immediately put it on my grocery list!  Although, looking at her blog post, she has the unsweetened, 45 calorie version and I have the 60 calorie version.  I'm now on a mission to find the lower calorie version!

I also found SOL milk.  Have any of you tried it?  I've read about it on a few blogs and thought I'd pick some up to give it a try.  I'll admit that I don't plan on drinking it on its own, but will put it in smoothies.  It's also still sitting in my pantry because I'm just a little nervous that I will hate it!  I guess I won't know until I actually try it, huh?

The last few items I found are a chocolate peanut butter flavor of CLIF crunch bars.  They're really good!  I also found two new CLIF bar flavors (unpictured) - Peanut Toffee Buzz and Chocolate Coconut Chip (tried that flavor at the marathon expo!).  I love them both!  The coconut caramel crunch coffee is really yummy too.  The flavor is right on - Not too overpowering!

2. Beer!


 I am so excited that Harpoon Summer Brew comes in cans.  It makes them much more portable for the beach!  No worries about broken glass!  Also, my new tradition is to have a Yuengling after each race.  I'd better stock up on it soon since I'm down to my last six pack!  (Please ignore how dirty my patio table is.  I swear I cleaned it the other day.  Damn pollen!)  Do you have any post race tradition?




3. Road trip!

I am headed out for a special (surprise) road trip this weekend and I can't wait.  I leave tomorrow morning and return Sunday night...  Then I start my new job on Monday.      Boo - Back to reality!

Have a great day!  I'm off to have some coffee and breakfast out back on the patio then off for a run in the park.

Labels: ,