Triple Threat Thursday

Hello imaginary internet friends!  It's Thursday again so you know that means I will rattle off three super interesting tidbits from my day.

1. I am still in recovery mode from running the marathon (yes, I know I've said I will post about it and I will...  I promise!) so that means my work outs have been on the shorter side and not as much running as I'd like.  Tonight's workout consisted of 15 minutes on the elliptical and 35 minutes on the treadmill alternating between running .25 miles and walking .1.  I got home around 9 and was famished!  I didn't want anything too heavy, but I know I needed to eat something.  I decided a nice hot bowl of banana oatmeal would hit the spot.  I even sprinkled a some chocolate chips on top.  Don't worry - They're healthy for me since they're dark chocolate.



2. Ice, Ice, Baby.  That's exactly what I did to my knees while eating my oatmeal and watching The Office...  Which leads me to #3.  Oh, and I know you're jealous of my pink, fluffy slippers!


3. Any Office fans out there?  What do you think of the new season without Michael Scarn, er, Scott?  I'm not loving it and that really disappoints me because it was one of my favorite shows.  Now, I don't find myself rushing to be home by 9:00 or watching the recording on the DVR if I did miss it when it's originally aired.  Don't get me wrong - I still love Dwight and Jim, but I'm just not sure how much longer it will last - Maybe I'm the only one who feels this way!



Enjoy what's left of today and have a great Friday!