b.good

I clearly don't have much going on in my life if I am posting about my lunch.  Yeah, a burger and sweet potato fries from b.good!  I need to make sure I have enough protein to fuel tonight's workout, no?  This bad boy is one of my favorites - The Adopted Luke burger.  It's a beef burger topped with swiss cheese, BBQ sauce, caramelized onions and sauteed mushrooms.  I get mine sans 'shrooms because, let's just face it - I'm not a fan of a fungus among us.  Wow, I think I somehow just channeled my dad and his corny sense of humor!

 

Speaking of workouts...  Do you work out on Friday nights?  Am I the only loser who enjoys hitting the gym on a Friday night?  It's fairly empty but that's because people who have a life are out living it!  Tell me!  Inquiring minds want to know.  Granted, only a handful of people will know since my blog is blowing up not very popular...