So, I'll be cliche in saying that time has flown and I can't believe it's already May! We're a week into the month, so that means it's time to recap my March/April mini goals and discuss my May goals. Let's get to it!
- Strengthen my back by incorporating some strengthening moves learned in PT - FAIL
- Take exercise outdoors at least once a week - PASS
- Get to bed at a reasonable hour - PASS
Now onto my mini goals for May...
- Weight training - two to three times a week
- Cycling - ride at least 75 miles by the end of the month
- Running - run one mile without stopping
Here's my workout plan for the week:
SU: 4.5 mile hike
M: Rest? (donating platelets, so not sure how I'll feel) Maybe weights
TU: 15-20 mile ride
W: Treadmill interval and weights or outdoor run if it's not raining
F: Treadmill interval and weights or outdoor run if it's not raining
SA: Hoping to ride, but rain is in the extended forecast
Depending on how I feel after donating platelets this afternoon, I may change things up a bit. We're expecting to get rain Wednesday through Saturday, so that puts a damper (no pun intended) on getting outdoors for a ride or run.
I'm off to run a few errands. Have a great day!
What are your mini goals for the month?
|Beautiful view from my hike|